Monday, September 18, 2017

Anthology Collaboration – Authors


If you’ve been following my posts, you will already know that there is an anthology due out this year. A special anthology. Not just because I have four stories in the book (although that helps) but because it is the brainchild of author, Frank Sikora.
It is also special in that it brings together five authors who would otherwise not personally know each other. Five authors from two different countries. That’s another unique feature.
I’m proud to be sharing ink with (imagine a drum roll, if you will) Nancy Kay Clark, Michael Joll, Steve Nelson, and, of course, mastermind Frank Sikora.
Through this collaboration, I’ve come to know personal bits and pieces about these writers. I’m a curious sort and hope to know a lot more about them soon. I’ll pass along their bios along with a fun Q&A over the next few blog posts.

In my next post, we will begin with the man who is making his literary dream a reality – Frank Sikora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment